Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy Bird-Day

Hello Everyone!  I'm not sure how many of my readers have seen the big announcement at Splitcoaststampers, so if you haven't, then I have some BIG news!!  I can now let the world know that I am officially one of the DIRTY DOZEN!!!!  Many of you will know the team as the 'Dirty Girls' or being a part of the 'Dirt Pile' and it's a wonderful and exciting honour!!  The catch is, you won't be able to see the cards/projects I make for this team unless you are a member of the Splitcoaststampers Fan Club, or wait for at least another six months.  What is the Fan Club??  Well you can find all the details right HERE!!!  :)

Today I've got a fun card that I've made for my friend's birthday!  This would also be perfect for this month's Dirty Dozen Monthly Theme challenge and if you are a Fan Club Member you can play along too!!  You can find all the Challenges for the Monthly Theme HERE and see the Gallery HERE!!  :)

I've made this card with a base of green, topped with white and some yellow checked paper.  Over the top I've cut some green with the new Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delight die.  I've stamped this cute Pure Innocence So Tweet girl in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics.  It's been cut out with Small Oval Nestabilities an matted with Large Oval Nestabilities and popped up on foam tape.  The sentiment has been stamped, cut out with Labels 28 Nestabilities and sponged with Memento Cantaloupe.  To finish I've created the flower accent using the Prima Donna Petals Die-namics and Fancy Flourish Die-namics

Stamps - So Tweet (MFT)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Green, White, Yellow Check DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders: A2 Filigree Delight, Large and Small Oval Nestabilities, Labels 28 Nestabilties, MFT: Prima Donna Petals, Fancy Flourish Die-namics, Foam Tape.

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are Inspired to Stamp!!!  :)

7 comments:

Danni said...

Congrats girlie!! I saw your big news the other day!!
Super cute card!

KimCreate said...

Congrats!!!!

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous card Kathy! Congratulations~that IS big news!

Sharon Harnist said...

Darling card, Kathy and a huge CONGRATULATIONS on getting dirty -- very muchly deserved!!

Gab said...

Very big congrats to you Kathy! Adorable card!

pam124 said...

Well, it's about time you b/came a dirty girl. I'm surprised it hasn't happened earlier. But, everything in its right time I guess. Kathym you certainly DESERVE it and I know everyone will flip over your talent. Yep, I know what you mean about a step up insofar as details. Your image is adorable and I LOVE the diecuts and coloring. I'm hoping to get one done for Nancy by Sunday if I can. Great job Kathy!

Debbie Olson said...

Yay, Kathy--a huge congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails