Monday, February 25, 2013

CAS Man Card!

Hello Everyone!  Yes, it's the dreaded Man Card again!  This time it's a quick and easy CAS card that you can make in a hurry inspired by this week's Featured Stamper - stampinandrea, a fellow Aussie!!!  I was inspired by THIS CARD!

I've used a base of blue bazill and layered with white and a piece of Kaisercraft Tropicana DP.  Next is a piece of white stamped with Chevron Stripe Background in Memento Desert Sand and matted with blue bazzill.  I've stamped the sentiment from Buntings and Banners in Tuxedo Black in the corner.  I've stamped the pennants from Buntings and Banners in Rich Cocoa and coloured with B21 Copic and cut it out with JustRite's matching Buntings and Banners Dies and glued to the front of the card.

Stamps - Buntings and Banners
Paper - White, Blue Bazzill, Kaisercraft Tropicana DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa, Desert Sand
Accessories - Buntings and Banners Dies, Copic B21

Thanks for visiting!!

5 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

I think a CAS masculine card is one of the hardest cards to create, and you nailed it! AWESOME card!

Mary Ann said...

A Man's card to me is kind of hard to make,what I have trouble with is colors,Your card is very pretty...

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is a way good CAS card for a guy. Like the bold prints you chose

pam124 said...

You go girl with this masculine card. Yep, they are the toughies. I LOVE your use of the banners. Hmmm...have to remember that. Great job Kathy - Hugs!

Gab said...

Lvoe this card kathy! HAve you thought of doing a Pinterest board for all your cards?? I'd certainly re-pin quite a few to use as inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails